Pages


THIS PAGE CONTAIN SUBJECT & MATERIAL THAT EXPLICIT YOUR MIND INTO THE BAKED POTATOES LEVEL.

FACEBOOK.COM/KIKIBADNERD

3/20/11

My Life is Going Down

what the confession i have in my life....
what the direction of my guide now...
why love give me breathe of shit now...
when it gonna over to come back as usual...
im fading on my may...
its darken than before...
im just starting to feel free...
but the free just seize me into nightmare...
to become something bad around the environment....

oh god...
please give me some strength to hold this something...
that i really want to hold all the time...
without even any doubt....
curiosity or bullshit felling....
Just keep her name in my heart.....
that i want to myself keep it always....
Feel LOVE HER WITHOUT DOUBT AND FAITHFULLY....
Ameen.....

No comments:

Post a Comment