Pages


THIS PAGE CONTAIN SUBJECT & MATERIAL THAT EXPLICIT YOUR MIND INTO THE BAKED POTATOES LEVEL.

FACEBOOK.COM/KIKIBADNERD

4/19/11

Nur Aina Najiha

im sorry... i knew it just my fault... i didnt realize it... for me... i always wanna u be my side each second.... n wont u lose from my sight each light penetrate my eyes... i want u always supporting me... in what i do.... no matter what... i want u all the time.. but i looking rarely... hard to archieve.. yeah im fucking jealous with all the guys u comment at ur fb..... but what can i say.. u just keep msg-ing other guys... what can i say.. i didnt know if my guessing is wrong.... but what can i say.. if all those things u made n will make just to make me hurt n keep avenge on ur soul.. i accept it.. i knew u r my true love.. n i put all my trust in u.. each second... each day.. each month n each heartbeat that beating in my heart.. just 4 u... n our future... I LOVE YOU UNTIL MY LAST BREATHE... IM SORRY IF I MAKE U HURT... JUST PUNISH ME...

No comments:

Post a Comment