Pages


THIS PAGE CONTAIN SUBJECT & MATERIAL THAT EXPLICIT YOUR MIND INTO THE BAKED POTATOES LEVEL.

FACEBOOK.COM/KIKIBADNERD

5/5/10

Purpose to be kind or bad

i dont what happen to me lately.
btw this is my first writing of 2010.
n im back for writing my blog.
and im wrote...
hak3...
while this im listening to GLAMAROUS!Evil Genius song. they was funky n electro pop posthardcore style.
COOL DUDE!!!

btw that not what i want to impress y'all about...
im so stress lately because of my study, my love story & also such a dew friends that surrounding me.
im such stress with the lecterur that always provoking me to be good or what.
please la... just let me be myself & dont judge book by its cover. Oh shit!!!

what i want to emphasis y'all are peoples around us always make us feel sad, happy & hush...
then making shit... then what will you do then about that???
huh??? got any answer???

im very tense with my examination preparation & im just dont care about my love life or what..
but people just give me space for me to do what i wanna do... dont insult me or whatever...
just let me be who i am n credit myself by my own thinking & action..
i know im the weak person... but that not the problem for me to effort to the top of my target..
just give me moral and support me. Thats all is good enough.

just the moral that i've got from y;all is bullshit..
thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment